Clearing Your Browser Cache
A cache is a collection of temporary files that are stored on your computer to help webpages load faster. If you are seeing odd website behavior, the problem may be due to old or incorrect files being stored in your cache folder.
You can clear your browser cache to resolve the problem with the following instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. Refresh the web page after you are done.
- Select Chrome > Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the Beginning of Time in the drop-down menu.
- Check Cached Images and Files.
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
- Select History > Clear Recent History.
- Select Everything.
- Check Cache.
- Uncheck ALL OTHER VALUES.
- Click Clear Now.
- Select History > Clear History.
- Click Clear.
- Click the gear wheel in the top right corner.
- Click Safety in the menu.
- Click Delete browsing history.
- Select Temporary Internet files and website files.
- Click Delete.