If you're having difficulty accessing your Skyword account please follow these guidelines for getting back in:
- Two-Step Verification: This verification is required for all Skyword accounts. See Two-Factor Authentication.
- Password Requirements: Skyword360 requires all users to change their passwords every 120 days. It enforces password strength rules when you create or reset your password.
- Forgotten Password: If you have forgotten your password, use the Forgot Your Password page to reset it.
- Locked Account: As a security precaution, Skyword locks user accounts after multiple failed sign in attempts. If your account has been locked, you can wait 60 minutes, or you can use the Forgot Your Password page to reset your password and unlock your account immediately.
- Account Reactivation: Skyword deactivates accounts that are inactive for prolonged periods of time. If you suspect that your account was deactivated, contact Skyword Support.
- Creating a New Account: Every individual needs an account to sign in to Skyword360. You can join Skyword as a contributor by creating an account on this page. If you were invited to a channel, follow the instructions in the email message you received.
Skyword's support staff can help you resolve any other problems with your account or password. Contact Support.